Following the gouvernement du Québec’s health emergency decree and request that theatres close their doors for thirty days, Tangente wishes to support the measures implemented to contain this health crisis. Therefore, we are closing our doors to the public beginning March 16, until Monday, May 4, 2020.
As a result, the following shows and events cannot take place and are cancelled:
– Sébastien Provencher & Mathieu Leroux | March 19, 20, 21 & 22
– Hanna Sybille Müller & Erin Robinsong + Hugo Dalphond + Hélène Messier | March 26, 27, 28 & 29
– Sarah Wendt & Pascal Dufaux | April 2, 3, 4 & 5
– Tangente & Agora de la danse’s fundraising gala | April 8
– Ingrid Vallus + Marilyn Daoust & Gabriel Léger-Savard | April 16, 17, 18 & 19
– Les Soirées 100Lux 2020 | April 23, 24, 25 & 26
– Festival KickStart 2020 | May 1, 2 & 3
– Les danses à deux temps | May 13, 14, 15 & 16
– Les danses de mai, Opus 2020 | May 20, 21, 22 & 23
We are thinking about the artists as well as all the people who have worked on or contributed to these projects and who are directly affected by the current situation.
We considered live streaming or offering online video recordings of the performances so that the artists could present their work in spite of this crisis. However, in order to respect the nature of these performances as well as for health reasons, we have decided not to present the works without spectators, who are vital to the live arts.
Ticket holders: we will get in touch with you within the next few days. We ask that you please do not contact the box office for the time being.
We are monitoring the situation closely to let our spectators know should this situation be extended.
Thank you for your support!
The Tangente Team
Last update April 7, 2020